Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Smartcardlogon with MS 2003 NATIVE
From: "dav () forststrasse27 de" <dav () forststrasse27 de>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 17:34:42 +0100

Hi all,

for a project, i want to realize a smartcard-logon with a Microsoft
Certification Authority.
I read that this is possible without further Software but only three
Chipcard manufacturers are supported..
I am a Newbiee on this topic.
Can anybody tell me wich cards will work? Is there a good HOWTO or book?
(English or German).

I have got a Smartcard (SLE4428 - M8P (unknown manufacturer) ) For this
i would need a CSP???? I have no idea about it...
Please help me...

Thanks,
Tom

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus