Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Smartcardlogon with MS 2003 NATIVE
From: "Roger A. Grimes" <roger () banneretcs com>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 10:38:54 -0500

W2K3 and Certificate Services works with most smart cards.  Microsoft
has hundreds of pages of documentation on how to do it, or go to my
ebook, Chapter 6, to get a quick tutorial.

http://www.windowsitpro.com/ebooks/?fuseaction=ebook&ebid=82BEA731-1DDF-
4DE3-B03F-4DC7EE79D71C&code=

Roger

*Roger A. Grimes, InfoWorld, Security Columnist
*CPA, CISSP, MCSE: Security (2000/2003/MVP), CEH, yada...yada...
*email: roger_grimes () infoworld com or roger () banneretcs com
*Author of Honeypots for Windows (Apress)
*http://www.apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=281