Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: University Degree or CISSP
From: "evb" <swiver () cox net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 11:27:15 -0700

The CISSP does not in any way teach you how to think critically.  Nor does
it teach you how to write or speak well.  Nor does it give you a
well-rounded education.  For those reasons, the answer without question is
to get a degree plus experience as opposed to a CISSP plus experience.  A
CISSP by itself in most cases would get you nothing.

Eric
www.risk-averse.com