Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Trend Micro AV
From: Remo Mattei <remo () italy1 com>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 12:56:29 -0700

Yes I love it not because I work for TM, the new version of OSCE will
have spyware and some additional features. If you have any questions
feel free to contact me.

Remo

Keith Dion wrote:
I agree. TM is one of the best AV products I have come across. Centrally administered, with great reporting
capabilities. Updates are done on the server side and can be configure as to the frequency. Workstation updates are
pushed from the server. Email notifications can be configured to notify administrators when a virus is found. And if
that's not enough, it's affordability should help convince you. In my opinion, Trend is a great product.

Good luck.