Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: www.readnotify.com
From: "Ebeling, Jr., Herman Frederick" <hfebelingjr () lycos com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 23:24:26 -0500

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus