Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Books on Information Security
From: Jairus Pryor <jairus () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 12:09:30 -0500

A client of mine asked me for recommendations on books or literature
that provide a solid foundation to information security, from a
(non-technical) management point of view.

I'm mostly used to material that approaches it from a computer
security point of view, and so I'd like to get opinions from people
who are more familiar with the non-technical literature than I am.

Suggestions? Recommendations?

Jairus

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus