Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: RE: Windows EFS and Changing a Local Account Password
From: winshel () camden rutgers edu
Date: 14 Jul 2006 03:36:01 -0000

Thanks for the replies.  I thought I had read somewhere that changing the local account password could lock you out
since the encryption was based on the password.  I may have misunderstood.

Thanks again for the responses.

Hacking, like any art, will take years of dedicated study and
practice to master. We can't teach you to hack. But we can teach you
what we've learned so far. Our courses are honest, real, technical
and practical. SensePost willl be at Black Hat Vegas in July. To see
what we're about, visit us at:

http://www.sensepost.com/training.html