Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Security Awareness
From: razk () smarteam com
Date: 16 Jul 2006 14:21:56 -0000

Hello

As part of a voluntary act, I would like to give lectures on security awareness to kids between the ages of 7-14

Could you please provide me some starting points of the major issues I should present to them?

This should be VERY basic stuff due to their ages.

Thank you.

Hacking, like any art, will take years of dedicated study and
practice to master. We can't teach you to hack. But we can teach you
what we've learned so far. Our courses are honest, real, technical
and practical. SensePost willl be at Black Hat Vegas in July. To see
what we're about, visit us at:

http://www.sensepost.com/training.html