Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

How are hashes most often compromised?
From: ab <abnerian () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 00:51:45 -0700

For example, i've heard talk of "hash injection". What is this, how does it work, and why would I want to do it?

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree, without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus