Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

restricting rapidshare access
From: "vijay shetti" <vijay.shetti () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2006 13:44:29 +0530

hello all!!

i am managing isa server in my company.Due to some reasons I have to
allow my users to open rapidshare.de.But I dnt want them to upload
files on the site.How is it possible??

Thanks in advance,
Vijay

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The NSA has designated Norwich University a center of Academic Excellence in Information Security. Our program offers unparalleled Infosec management education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience. Using interactive e-Learning technology, you can earn this esteemed degree, without disrupting your career or home life.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus