Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: 'Read only' Admin privileges for Active Directory environment?
From: Raoul Armfield <armfield () amnh org>
Date: Thu, 06 Jul 2006 09:29:32 -0400

sfmailsbm () gmail com wrote:

2. Trust the admins

Its true, we must trust our admins, but can we have full trust on them?

We can never really fully trust anyone, this is why we have sections like Internal Audit & Information Security to look
for malpractices

Yes you are right you can never fully trust anyone. However, you should be able to trust them enough to be in compliance with policies such as not using service accounts or other such things

--
Raoul Armfield
rarmfield at amnh dot org

Hacking, like any art, will take years of dedicated study and practice to master. We can't teach you to hack. But we can teach you what we've learned so far. Our courses are honest, real, technical and practical. SensePost willl be at Black Hat Vegas in July. To see what we're about, visit us at:
http://www.sensepost.com/training.html