Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: List of Full Disc Encryption products
From: "Saqib Ali" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 15:54:24 -0700

Also, take a look at Beachhead Solutions. They have got a pretty cool product.

I am aware of Beachhead Solutions and other data destruction / laptop
recovery tool. However, I believe, it is a file/partition encryption
utility and NOT a full disc encryption utility, which is the main
focus of the list that I compiled. Please let me know if I am
incorrect in this assumption.

--
Saqib Ali, CISSP, ISSAP
Support http://www.capital-punishment.net

Hacking, like any art, will take years of dedicated study and practice to master. We can't teach you to hack. But we can teach you what we've learned so far. Our courses are honest, real, technical and practical. SensePost willl be at Black Hat Vegas in July. To see what we're about, visit us at:
http://www.sensepost.com/training.html