Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Seeking IDS Recommendations
From: rklemaster () hotmail com
Date: 7 Jul 2006 00:36:09 -0000

Have you looked at Arbor? They are a Cisco partner for the WAN IDS market. MARS is more for the Enterprise.

Arbor Peakflow
Colin Keating
ckeating () arbor net

Enterasys may also be worth a look. I've used Cisco Netranger, and I wasn't impressed.
Happy hunting.

Hacking, like any art, will take years of dedicated study and
practice to master. We can't teach you to hack. But we can teach you
what we've learned so far. Our courses are honest, real, technical
and practical. SensePost willl be at Black Hat Vegas in July. To see
what we're about, visit us at:

http://www.sensepost.com/training.html