Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Secure communication between WAN links
From: "Epidemic SomeGuy" <epidemic.mail () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 15:02:44 +0200

Hi!
Thanks for all the good answers =)
I see there's a lot of stuff I need to look into,
but in this case I'm limited to machines running Windows Server 2003.
Thanks for the links, I guess I have some reading to do.. :)

Hacking, like any art, will take years of dedicated study and practice to master. We can't teach you to hack. But we can teach you what we've learned so far. Our courses are honest, real, technical and practical. SensePost willl be at Black Hat Vegas in July. To see what we're about, visit us at:
http://www.sensepost.com/training.html