Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: application for an employment
From: "David Gillett" <gillettdavid () fhda edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 11:17:56 -0800

  It's more like throwing a stone at a window to see if it's open.
Sometimes the stone bounces off the closed window, sometimes it
sails through the open window, and sometimes it *breaks* the window.
"I only wanted to find out if the window was open or closed" is not
generally considered an excuse to avoid responsibility for the broken
pane....

David Gillett