Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

UTM - Unified Threat Management system
From: "Alice Bryson" <abryson () bytefocus com>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 21:23:19 +0800

hi there,
    I want to do some research on UTM Unified Threat Management
system. Could anybody know something about it?
    I have question that does a system protected by UTM is really
security? Does UTM has some vulnerability in design?

louis

EARN A MASTER OF SCIENCE IN INFORMATION ASSURANCE - ONLINE
The Norwich University program offers unparalleled Infosec management
education and the case study affords you unmatched consulting experience.
Tailor your education to your own professional goals with degree
customizations including Emergency Management, Business Continuity Planning,
Computer Emergency Response Teams, and Digital Investigations.

http://www.msia.norwich.edu/secfocus