Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: password list generation
From: Brian Laing <brian () redseal net>
Date: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 14:21:20 -0700

I have used excell for this in the past. You can create a column with say Acme001, acme002, then click and drag like you are going to copy from one cell to another. If you have both of these initial cells highlighted then it will auto-increment for you giving you Acme003, Acme004....
Brian Laing
Chief Security Officer
Cellphone:  +1 650.280.2389
Office:     +1 (888) 845-8169 Ext. 805