Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: HTTPs web-balancing
From: "Gibbs, Jason" <Jason.Gibbs () paradigmhealth com>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 22:47:33 -0400

We have been using Foundry Networks ServerIron GT's with the SSl module
for a while and it works fine. We have recently been looking for a
solution that works at the layer 7. For this solution we have been
demoing Zeus TXTM and have been VERY impressed with it. It supports SSL
termination as well.
You can look into both solutions at:
Foundry: http://www.foundrynet.com
Zeus: http://www.zeus.com/