Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Seen this before?
From: barcajax () gmail com
Date: 27 Aug 2007 06:32:17 -0000

I was testing SniffPass. I left SniffPass running and starting surfing the Internet using Firefox. I also had Windows
Live Messenger running. I got the following entry in SniffPass and am quite surprised.
Index             : 1
Protocol          : IMAP
Local Address     : 203.208.205.16
Remote Address    : <Laptop IP>
Local Port        : 80
Remote Port       : 2490
User              : bar
Password          : styles
Capture Time      : 8/27/2007 1:27:49 PM