Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Question: Adtran AOS --> assessment/audit tools, guides?
From: John Smith <mmu6culus () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 00:00:26 -0400

Hi list,

I am trying to find out any useful resource about assessing or auditing the security of the Adtran devices operational system (AOS).

Is there existing any tool for assessment their configuration? I am looking for anything similar to CIS's RAT (Router Assessment Tool) made for Cisco IOS and PIX powered devices. Also, is there any guide how to perform security analysis of AOS configurations manually?

Any hint/suggestion is welcome.

Thanks,
John

  By Date           By Thread