Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

NAC solutions?
From: "Gibbs, Jason" <Jason.Gibbs () paradigmhealth com>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 17:14:10 -0400

Hey all, I was wondering if anyone has delved into the NAC realm. I have seen demos of various NAC products from
Mirage, Insightx, ForeScout. Etc. and they seem great for internal protection if they indeed work as good as they say 
I am looking for an out of band clientless solution. We already have Cisco 802.1x capable devices.
So basically has anyone implemented a NAC solution or are you in the planning phase for a NAC solution. Endpoint
security is my main concern for our 2008 budget.
TIA,

Jason

  By Date           By Thread