Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Current Index of SANS GSEC Materials?
From: Brad Andrews <andrews () rbacomm com>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 17:07:16 -0500

Perhaps, but I am barely going to have time to read through all the material again. :)

Fortunately, I already know >80% of the material, at least that is what it felt like in class. I just want to maximize my chances to be successful. :)

Brad

Quoting Barbara Filkins <filkins () impulse net>:

In my experience, developing your own index is perhaps the best way to
study.  Not ducking the
Index question but....

  By Date           By Thread