Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Logon Failure Compliance
From: xelerated () gmail com
Date: 10 Dec 2007 19:00:20 -0000

Im looking for how others monitor and follow up on domain account logon failures.

The reason being, I'd think there has to be a better way of doing it than what we currently have in place.
I have the reporting part together, but its the tracking, manager follow up, and keeping on the management when they
dont follow up that is causing problems.

I invite ideas from everyone, even software vendors out there, this is a mess!

Thanks!

  By Date           By Thread