Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: User access certification
From: "sphinx white" <sphinxwhite () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 09:47:03 +0200

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, the tool sounds interesting, however we are performing user
access certification for users in all critical systems, it is not just
review of file servers user accounts and their permissions. We are
also reviewing user accounts in Oracle db, on Unix servers, in SAP.
All critical systems are reviewed on 3 levels: application level,
database level and os level.

So I am looking for a tool that can automate user accounts review and
organize process of right approval with user's direct manager.

Can anyone suggest some good one for enterprise level? Thanks.