Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: SIEM device?
From: "Olmstead, Frank M. - OTR" <olmsteadf () yahoo com>
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 04:34:07 -0800 (PST)

You may want to add ArcSight (www.arcsight.com) to the list of SIEM's to evaluate.

Frank

----- Original Message ----
From: "Eggleston, Mark" <meggleston () healthpart com>
To: security-basics () securityfocus com
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2007 12:44:05 PM
Subject: SIEM device?

Any of you fine folks using RSA’s Envision?  Or TriGeo?  We use GFI
 EventsManager and appreciate it simplicity but not its lack of stability
 and scaling issues.  Looking for something more robust w/ an easy GUI.

Any suggestions?  I am concerned with envisions GUI and find it
 cumbersome; however would like to hear if other folks use envision with ease
 or use other products.

 Thanks,

Mark Eggleston
Manager, Security and Business Continuity

All the information contained in this electronic communication and
any attachments is intended only for the use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy any portion of this electronic communication. If
by replying to this email and immediately deleting any and all
copies you may have inadvertently made.