Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

IT Project -- Malware on Access Point
From: "Charis" <cycharis () yahoo gr>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2007 21:44:34 +0200

First of all, I want to thank all of you for your suggestions for my final
project. I searched and I studied a lot about all the ideas, and I can say
that it was a push to get some information about very important Information
Security aspects. Again, I thank everyone for his/her ideas.
Finally I have chosen a project   for Malware on Access Points. It seems to
be very interesting, and I am now at the stage of collecting information.
Can you please provide me with any links, or  that you think might be
useful.
Thanks in advance.
Charis

  By Date           By Thread