Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Sans GCFW - What about the "OnDemand" training version ?
From: andrea.gatta () gmail com
Date: 24 Dec 2007 17:35:52 -0000

Hi Guys,
I had a look to the GCFW training schedule for the next year and I've
realized that - as from the information available on the sans site -
there won't be any session in Europe

I might be wrong about this but then something caught my eye: the
OnDemand version of this course.

Now my question is: has anyone had any experience on this ? I'm really
curious if that might be a workable solution.

Thanks in advance

  By Date           By Thread