Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: User access certification
From: "gig" <gigabit () satx rr com>
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 12:12:14 -0600

White,

Take a look at

http://www.vaau.com/products.html

The nutshell is that the Identify Warehouse takes input in the form of text files to aggregate user access information. It then correlates the data and allows for application owners to validate security using a web-interface.

It's not cheap, but if your company is serious this is the way to go...

good luck!

----- Original Message ----- From: "sphinx white" <sphinxwhite () gmail com>