Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

best Web application security Cert?
From: "Mosab Sharairy" <mossab () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 21:55:56 +0200

Dear all,

I am working as a web developer (mainly .NET) and I am thinking to
take a certificate that is related to "web applications security" some
ppl were suggesting CEH, other told me about CPTS. but I am really
confused..
what is the best available certificate in this field?
I already have a good knowledge of common threats like SQL Injection,
XSS , Parameters manipulation and so on ..

my experience is about 1 year, in web development and service desk.

Thanks in advance,
Mosab SH.

  By Date           By Thread