Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Employee Termination Procedure (DarRef: Not Referenced)
From: "Mohamad Mneimneh" <Mohamad.Mneimneh () dargroup com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 11:50:54 +0200

Hello List,

I need to implement a termination procedure for my employees. This
applies to terminated / resigned employees. I'm especially concerned
with IT personnel, mostly system admins & security officers, as they
have access to all VPN accounts, domain accounts, service accounts...

What are my options, related to the administrative & technical controls?
What are the mandatory steps that will ensure a minimum level of
protection?

I appreciate your input,

-Mohamad.

  By Date           By Thread