Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Testing Application vulnerability tools
From: WALI <hkhasgiwale () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 22:22:03 +0400

I have a team of software developers involved in writing code for HR management application. They have put the first module payroll online but everyday, we get reports of users getting access to areas they shouldn't. The software team is involved in continues debugging and patching.

Is there a tool I can use to do software code review (.NET)

I know it's also design issue but there should be a way I can at least check the front end (http) interface for common vulnerabilities?

  By Date           By Thread