Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Software to IP address management
From: Devdas Bhagat <devdas () dvb homelinux org>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2007 15:46:58 +0530

On 16/02/07 06:23 -0200, Weslei Calazans wrote:
Hi community!
I am administrator of a great number of IP?s addresses:

1 x /16
2 x /18
1 x /19

Is very difficult to manage this IP?s and to distribuite them to my
customers correctly. It would like to know if some of you know any
software (for free preference) to management IP?s.

Hmmmm, I prefer to put this information in a spreadsheet. Adding it into
DNS, and possibly an internal whois server also helps.

What are you currently using?

Devdas Bhagat

  By Date           By Thread