Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Changing the domain password policy
From: Gary Collis <onesl1fox () 27 eclipse co uk>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 20:46:34 +0000

Hi All,

I wish to amend my windows domain policy to include passowrd complexity and minimum length. However I have a bunch of service accounts, of which I do not know all. These passswords are set in AD to not expire. Am I right in thinking that the changes to the domain password policy will not effect the accounts that have this attribute set in AD, until these passwords are actually changed?

How do other people deal with service accounts and their adherence to domain password policys?

Thanks,

  By Date           By Thread