Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: Testing Application vulnerability tools
From: <rvasilabs () rvasi com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:02:45 -0600

I would recommend taking a good look at what OUNCE Labs offers
(http://www.ouncelabs.com/software-security-solution.html) when it comes to
application security source code analysis. I would also recommend looking at
the front-end with WebInspect (http://www.spidynamics.com/), Paros
(http://www.parosproxy.org/index.shtml), several other App/system security
testing tools, and conducting business rule and best practice checks as
well.

Of course you could always give us a call...(very shameless plug):)

Cheers,

Carl Davis, C|EH, CISSP, MCSE, CCSA
Ethical Hacking Team Lead
RVASI - Ethical Hacking Solutions