mailing list archives
Re: Re: security not a big priority?
From: mehtaharshal () gmail com
Date: 21 Feb 2007 05:35:56 -0000
I think this is classic example of the real world in which business is given more preference as compared to security
Being in this consultancy arena for some time the best way to solve this could be:
* Give Management a feel of what could go wrong if security takes back seat.
* Depicting loss because of security lapses in similar institutions.
* Getting strong Management commitment for implementing security controls.
* Implementing security controls which are less expensive but far more effective.
* Do Nothing
I think this would help in getting the security awareness amongst the top bosses.
Information Security Analyst
ISO 27001 IA CEH cVa ITIL
Mobile: +91 9819066601
- Re: security not a big priority?, (continued)