Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Security Simplification
From: Henry Troup <htroup () acm org>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:52:11 -0500

It's very vague. I bet what he wants is a simpler _user
experience_ - fewer passwords to track, fewer logins,
more Single Sign-On.

But, you have to find out what he wants/needs.

--
Henry Troup
htroup () acm org

On Wed Feb 21 14:51 , oligarchicalrule () gmail com sent:

If you were told by a VP to simplify security for your organization, what you think would be a starting point? It's
seems vague. We run Windows servers/desktops that are built on the same images. We use Cisco switches/routers/etc. I'm
not really sure where to start.

If your IT fails, you're out of business - or worse.  Arm your
enterprise with BigFix, the single converged IT security and operations
engine. BigFix enables continuous discovery, assessment, remediation,
and enforcement for complex and distributed IT environments in real-time
from a single console.
Think what's next. Think BigFix.

http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;82309979;15562032;o?http://www.bigfix.com/ITNext/