Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Changing the domain admin password.
From: <sami.ghourabi () icn com tn>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 21:39:51 +0100

change the domain admin password and enable audit of unsuccessful authentications
to track systems/applications that still use the old one.

On Thu Feb  1 21:40 , Gary Collis  sent:

Time has come to change the domain admin password. Unfortunately this is
used (hardcoded?) across the network in lots of different places,
services, virus downloads etc. Does anyone know of a way for me to audit
the admin account so I can see where it is currently in use.

Has anyone got any other tips for changing the domain admin password
without lots of pain?

Thanks,

  By Date           By Thread