Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Employee Termination Procedure (DarRef: Not Referenced)
From: "Francois Yang" <francois.y () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 10:34:48 -0600

I would recommend you talk to HR and IT and see how they currently do it.
Then based on the information you gather, you can review the steps and
start building the procedure.  I would also recommend that you check
with HR and IT as you build the procedure to make sure it's OK with
everyone.  Some steps may involve other parties indirectly so it is
very important that you know all the parties that will be involved at
each steps.
Hope that helps.