Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: System service grapher
From: Tremaine Lea <tlea () ddiction com>
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 15:17:04 -0700

cricket.sourceforge.net

It's friendlier on the scaleable front than Cacti.

Tremaine Lea
Network Security Consultant

On 9-Mar-07, at 11:56 AM, Simon Pirschel wrote:

Hi list,
I am looking for graph util like mrtg which can display traffic on several network devices, cpu load, memory load etc. in a nice html graph style.

I tried mrtg and ntop, but mrtg is way to uncomfotable and ntop is traffic only, so are there any tools out there to do this more comfortable?

Thanks for helping.
H&G Hansen & Gieraths EDV Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH
Postfach 1605 - 53006 Bonn - Telefon: 0228/9080-0 Telefax: 0228/9080-405
Amtsgericht Bonn HR B 4027 - USt.IdNr. DE122121252
Geschaeftsfuehrung: Dr. H. Hellmuth Hansen

  By Date           By Thread