Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

FSE
From: "Jan G." <jan () jans-site de>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 15:41:43 +0100

Hi,

i read the thread hard disk encryption and now it opened a question for me.
TrueCrypt is very good for homeusers who just want to crypt one file or partition but it offers no prebootauthentication.

Is there a very good working and secure opensource tool on the market wich offers this and has a good performance? I've looked around for it but didnt found something usefull for me. It has to be extremly secure and a good performance too....

Someone an idea?

sincerely,
Jan

  By Date           By Thread