Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: SecurityFocus is turning seven. What's next? - OFFTOPIC - Please excuse the X-Post
From: ijmurphy1 () gmail com
Date: 12 Mar 2007 13:33:26 -0000

Al,

Many happy returns to all the guys.  Seven years and still going strong.  I shall watch with interest how this topic
develops and of course as and when I feel I have something to offer I shall chime in.  Interested to hear of your
"dream" and leaving your then employer, I had a similar one not so long ago and left an employer we both know very
well!!

Say hi to Art for me.

Regards,
Ian.