Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: FSE
From: "Ali, Saqib" <docbook.xml () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:26:27 -0700

take a look at Compusec
http://www.ce-infosys.com/english/downloads/free_compusec/index.html

It is not opensource but it is free and an excellent product.

saqib
http://www.full-disk-encryption.net

On 3/10/07, Jan G. <jan () jans-site de> wrote:
Hi,

i read the thread hard disk encryption and now it opened a question for me.
TrueCrypt is very good for homeusers who just want to crypt one file or
partition but it offers no prebootauthentication.

Is there a very good working and secure opensource tool on the market wich
offers this and has a good performance?
I've looked around for it but didnt found something usefull for me. It has
to be extremly secure and a good performance too....

Someone an idea?

sincerely,
Jan

--