Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: NOC password management
From: "Soumen Paul" <soumenpaul1977 () googlemail com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 06:10:40 +0530

You can try  whisper32 . We use it for our enterprise SOC password management

On 3/14/07, List Subscriptions <lists.canuck.eh () gmail com> wrote:
As the security administrator I constantly get complaints from the
network admins about how hard it is to remember all the passwords.
What are the best practices for enterprise password management?  What
products are available?  They came to me with Mandylion labs password
management token ( http://mandylionlabs.com/).  Has anyone used this
product or have any insight into the best solution?

Thanks in advance

  By Date           By Thread