Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Value of Linux LPI Cert?
From: "Razorren" <razorren () coralwave com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 01:05:43 -0400

Hi all,

My goal is to become a professional penetration tester / forensics expert.
Coming from a MCSE / Cisco background and some Solaris Admin experience,
would the Linux LPI be worth the time? Would it be valuable towards my
ultimate goal?

I don't have much hands on Linux experience, which I know I need, but would
having the cert help in the security field?

Zero1

  By Date           By Thread