Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Network Re-design
From: Ansgar -59cobalt- Wiechers <bugtraq () planetcobalt net>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:22:44 +0100

On 2007-03-03 Tornado wrote:
We are in process of redesigning our whole network from security
perspective. We have around 400 workstations with around 20 servers.
These are located between 2 locations and connected with dedicated P2P
link. None of the servers are facing the internet at the moment.But in
the forthcoming months we might have some servers facing the internet.
I wanted to know what are the considerations we need to take when
taking such a crtical activity. Are there any good resources on the
net which help us to get started?

Read a good book.

http://safari.oreilly.com/1565928717

Regards
Ansgar Wiechers
--
"All vulnerabilities deserve a public fear period prior to patches
becoming available."

  By Date           By Thread