Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

RE: FAX a virus
From: "Craig Wright" <cwright () bdosyd com au>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 05:09:30 +1100

Hello,
Again, I have asked for a proof. Not a look at the standard (which does nothing - even to the concept). You seem to be
this time making an implication that a fuzzing attack will work? No details or even the nature of the attack are in the
email however.

So Sorry, but stating see T.37 is not a proof. It is not a concept of a proof.

I am not stuck on the idea of a fax machine. Again I would assume that you are trying to imply a fuzzing attack? If so,
please elaborate. You can not prove something by stating that it must be possible as there is email somewhere in the
process.

I reiterate. Please detail a proof.

Craig