Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Developing an Exploit Code
From: Guilherme Fernandes <stallone3 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 14:24:32 -0200

Hi,

This might be a good starting point: http://www.phrack.org/issues.html?issue=49&id=14&mode=txt

Guilherme

Dev Null wrote:
Hello ALL

I am trying to learn how an exploit code is developed. I have googled
for help but
did not arrive at anything useful. What I have is only poc's and
descriptions of vulnerabilities at various places. I would like to
learn how an exploit can be developed looking at a poc. Source of
existing exploits would prove helpful but I could not find anything.
It would really help if somebody can:

1- Point to a resource where I can read something about development of
exploit code.

2- Example source code of some existing vulnerabilities would really help.

Thanks all.

--devj

  By Date           By Thread