Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

DARPA 2000
From: "Navneet Kumar Pandey" <navneetpandey () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2007 13:09:54 +0530

Hi,

I am doing research in Intrusion detection. To test my system I am
thinking to use DARPA 2000 data set . I am going to use
tcpreplay(netpoke) kind of tool.
My problem is OS and other system configuration used in DARPA 2000 are
very old so attack in their traffic will be not useful for me.Is there
some idea how to use it?

Can anybody help me in "How to use DARPA 2000 dataset or alternative."

NKP

  By Date           By Thread