Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: How (best) to use web-from entry of an OTP/OPIE password to control a PF-firewall?
From: "Albert T" <albert.t680333 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 12:56:17 -0800

Kurt,

The closest thing I can see to your requirements is:

http://3sp.com/showSslExplorerCommunity.do

It may not meet all of your needs, but that's what I'm aware of.

I'd noted SSLExplorer in my search results -- but had understood it to
be Windows-only, on the server side of things.

Apparently I was mistaken.  Thanks, I'll take a closer look this.

I was hoping for something from a "Free as in beer" project that I
could learn from and install -- and it looks like this is commercial
-- but worth a look.

Thanks a bunch

Albert

  By Date           By Thread