Home page logo
/

basics logo Security Basics mailing list archives

Re: Spying in a corporate environment
From: Emilio Casbas <ecasbas () s21sec com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 08:29:23 +0100

Col escribió:
Hi everyone,

In my job we have to investigate people on our network for various reasons.
Are the people awareness they are being investigated?
Increasingly I am finding I need some sort of tool to help me out.
Preferably something that I can run on a server, point at a client or
a user account and have it monitor that user/machine activity over a
period of time.

The best tool would have these sorts of features:-

Audit log - everything the user does (shared drives, applications, web
sites visited)
samba utils to scan the machine
squid proxy as the only way to surf internet.

Regards.
Emilio.

  By Date           By Thread